Invoices are sent out 14 days in advance before your due date as we know not everyone is on a weekly paycheck.
- Make sure to check your spam/bulk folder as sometimes they do slip in there. Next, before sure to allow emails from ivyrosecreations.com.
- Log into the members area, www.ivyrosecreations.com/members to make sure that your email is current.
- You can also go to the site and “purchase” a plan and that payment will be applied to your account.
- You must send us a notice at firstname.lastname@example.org that you wish to cancel your account before your next due date.
- You are responsible for any balance past due.
- You are also responsible for any files you wish to save. Once deleted off the server they are gone.
Yes. You can transfer your domain name to another register, however, if you have a past due balance that balance must be paid in full before we will release it.
- Send an email to email@example.com.
- Log into the client area for various help topics or to submit a help ticket.
- Chat with us live via the website.
Yes. We do send out updates from time to time for all of our members. We like to keep them updated on new products, services, web site issues, and any other company information that we feel that they may benefit from.